- Shopping and machine repair are by appointment only. 15-, 30-, and 45-minute shopping appointments are available. If you are shopping with a friend or family member, each person will need an appointment slot. You may make an appointment here.
- You must book an appointment before entering our store. It takes less than 5 minutes to book. This is necessary to ensure we do not exceed CDC-mandated capacity limits.
- This includes travel for the AISH. We are so excited you are visiting us - please plan your trip accordingly and book spots early for your entire group!
- This policy applies to children and spouses as well. Every person that enters our store must have an appointment.
- All employees and visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- NO cash or checks will be accepted. Only credit cards are accepted at this time.
- Social distancing requirements are encouraged. To help, only one person should be in an aisle at a time. If someone else is in the aisle, please let them finish before entering that aisle. We know this may cause some longer wait times to get a certain color or style of fabric and we appreciate your patience.
- Markers have been put on the floor in some places to help ensure social distancing. Please adhere to and respect these markers.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the store, please use as you see fit.
- We have shortened our store hours to allow for increased cleaning and sanitizing.
- There will be no public restrooms available.
- Due to CDC Guidelines, absolutely NO outside fabric will be allowed into the store.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. This has always been our policy to keep the fabric clean and we will reiterate it here.
- If you do not have an appointment when you arrive, you must make one before you enter the store. If slots are available at that time, you make make your appointment and then come in and shop. Contactless curbside pick up via phone or online orders remains the best way to shop without an appointment!
- Please refrain from shopping in groups. If you are part of a group, each person must have an appointment.
- Please refrain from bringing children into the store with you. If you must shop with a child, both you and the child must have an appointment slot. Same goes for spouses.
- Our classroom remains closed. We will continue to make some classes and clubs available on Zoom. Please sign up for classes or clubs here.
- We are still accepting contactless curbside pick up orders and online orders for shipping