Shopping and machine repair are by appointment OR by signing in when you enter the store. 15-, 30-, and 45-minute shopping appointments are available. If you are shopping with a friend or family member, each person will need an appointment slot.
- You must book an appointment before entering our store. It takes less than 5 minutes to book. This is necessary to ensure we do not exceed CDC-mandated capacity limits.
- Please refrain from shopping in groups. If you are part of a group, each person must have an appointment or register when entering the store
- Contactless curbside pick-up via phone or online orders remains the best way to shop without an appointment!
- All employees and visitors must wear a mask at all times.
- NO cash or checks will be accepted. Only credit cards are accepted at this time.
- Social distancing requirements are encouraged. To help, only one person should be in an aisle at a time. If someone else is in the aisle, please let them finish before entering that aisle. We know this may cause some longer wait times to get a certain color or style of fabric and we appreciate your patience.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the store, please use as you see fit.
- We have shortened our store hours to allow for increased cleaning and sanitizing.
- There will be no public restrooms available.
- Due to CDC Guidelines, absolutely NO outside fabric will be allowed into the store. All fabric will be left on the table upfront and you can bring fabric for matching to the table.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. This has always been our policy to keep the fabric clean and we will reiterate it here.
- NEW!!! At this time, only shoppers 18 years of age and older are allowed in the store. Due to the majority age of our customers and staff, and the schools re-opening, we have no choice at this time, but to keep our clientele at an 18 years of age or older for shopping.