- All employees and visitors must wear a mask at all times. If you would rather not wear a mask, we encourage you to shop on our website or by phone and use shipping methods or curbside pickup .
- Contactless curbside pick-up via phone or online orders remains the best way to shop if you don't want to come into the store!
- Social distancing requirements are encouraged. To help, only one person should be in an aisle at a time. If someone else is in the aisle, please let them finish before entering that aisle. We know this may cause some longer wait times to get a certain color or style of fabric and we appreciate your patience.
- Hand sanitizer is placed throughout the store, please use as you see fit
- We clean and sanitize throughout the day our heavier traveled areas.
- We have shortened our store hours to allow for increased cleaning and sanitizing at night. New store hours are Monday through Saturday 10-4 and Closed Sunday's until further notice.
- There will be no public restrooms available, unless you are here taking a class.
- No outside food or drink is allowed. This has always been our policy to keep the fabric clean and we will reiterate it here.
- All Sales Are Final.