Eighth Simple Whatnots Miniature Quilts Club
Kim Diehl and Henry Glass Fabrics
Join Barb each month in 2019 in sewing the Eighth Simple Whatnots Miniature Quilts Club and make a miniature quilt each month using Kim Diehl's new fabric collection Wit & Wisdom. Kim has created eight new simple and beautiful miniature quilt patterns exclusively for this club. Many of the patterns have fun added bonuses such as fun recipes, an extra project or tips and tricks. All eight miniature quilts are quick and easy to complete using basic quilting skills. These little miniatures are perfect for decorative wall hangings and table toppers!
Each month you will receive a pattern and fabric to complete a miniature quilt. Batting and backing fabric will not be included each month, but can be purchased each month at a discounted price.
This program is from January 2019 to August 2019.
NEW! Meet each month on the third Saturday of the month (10:30-11:30) to pick up your kit, get tips on the next months sewing project, and share in show in tell with completion of your projects!
NEW! Price is $38.99 per month plus shipping OR pay for the full 8 months upfront for 279.99 and save $32!
The eight miniature projects include:
- Smack Dab in the Middle = finished size is 32 1/2 inches by 32 1/2 inches
- Apple Baskets = finished size is 16 1/2 inches by 16 1/2 inches
- Hen House Stars = finished size is 16 1/2 inches by 24 1/2 inches
- Frugal Farm Wife = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 24 1/2 inches
- Charm School = finished size is 21 1/2 inches by 27 1/2 inches
- Lickety Split = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 24 1/2 inches
- Wind Spinner = finished size is 20 1/2 inches by 20 1/2 inches
- Potting Shed = finished size is 28 1/2 inches by 28 1/2 inches
NEW! Eight Simple Whatnots Miniature Quilts Club is non-cancelable, non-refundable and your credit card will be kept in our POS credit card vault for an automatic monthly billing of each kit OR you may pay for the eight months upfront.
Sign-up will begin November 1st-December 15th . Expected fabric delivery date is January 2019.
|Skill Level: ||Confident Beginner|
|Materials Included: ||8 Simple Whatnot Kits|
|Instructor: ||Barb Inman|