Simple Whatnot's Club is back with Esther's Heirloom, Shirtings by Kim Diehl and kicking off on Saturday, February 15th at 10:30 am! Join the 2020 Club HERE. Barb will be leading you, once again, through the eight monthly patterns, addressing tricky pattern issues, and of course there will be show and tell! The patterns and the fabric are exclusive first to the club members.
The eight miniature patterns are:
- Breezy = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 18 1/2 inches
- Cracker Crumbs = finished size is 20 1/2 inches by 20 1/2 inches
- Esther's Garden Box = finished size is 14 1/2 inches by 14 1/2 inches
- Farmer's Market = finished size is 20 inches by 20 inches
- Hickory Dickory = finished size is 18 1/2 inches by 22 1/2 inches
- Laundry Line = finished size is 36 1/2 inches by 36 1/2 inches